This course will be presented face to face and via live streaming.
This updated workshop, based on the Zachman Framework V3.0, and incorporates actual modeling practice. The workshop consists of 6-8 hours of guided self-learning through a series of videos and assignments and culminates in a three-day instructor-led workshop. The workshop is based on actual Enterprise experience and is designed to give the participants hands-on experience creating both “Primitive” (architecture) models as well as “Composite” (implementation) models.
• Identify the sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture
• Identify a comprehensive definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture
• Differentiate between Enterprise Architecture from Systems Implementation
• Differentiate an Ontology from Methodology
• Utilizing Enterprise Architecture for operational decision making
• Identify the elements for creating a strategy for reducing “time-to-market” for systems implementations to virtually zero
• Create a strategy for integration beyond jurisdiction (Interoperability)
• Identify architectural principles for meeting enterprise requirements
• Develop traceability across the artifacts for impact analysis and change management
• Employ primitive problem patterns to address complex issues facing any enterprise.
email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/
Police Department Productivity and Efficiency – Case Study
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Improving Productivity at an Automotive Detailing Shop – Case Study
Productivity Lesson From NGOs – Something You Can Use at Your Company
Productivity Profile of a Diplomat
Research Organizational Chart – Building an Effective Workplace With the Facts