#LeanVlog #Lean_Manufacturing #Kaizen
Best Lean Video Collection: https://www.leanvlog.com
Lean Video Course in PDFs: https://gum.co/yVgz
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
Do you want to know what is kaizen? Lean Experts created this video for you. Join us: https://www.patreon.com/leanvlog
Here there is the transcript of the video:
What is Kaizen?
Kaizen means “Change for Better”.
It could be applied for:
A) Problem Solving
B) Improve the Standard
No process is perfect, and there is always room for improvement.
You can do KAIZEN by following these 6 steps.
1) Identify an opportunity. What is wrong?
2) Observe the current situation
3) Explore new ideas involving people
4) Propose a new method and a way to test it
5) Once approved, implement the method and track the results
6) Evaluate the new method and avoid to go back to the old habit.
Kaizen is also about improving the knowledge of the people and the trust of the group.
Kaizen is also a way of thinking.
You need it for Lean Implementation like you need water for trees to grow.
Less Kaizen culture less possibilities of success for Lean.
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog