What is continuous improvement explained in 4 points.
What is a continuous improvement is not an easy answer and we tried to give you 4 pillars to follow.
Here the text of the video:
The 4 requirements to create a Continuous Improvement Culture.
In collaboration with: (Image)
Continuous Improvement is changing for the better.
Do the work, Be the change!
It means new ideas are generated, tested, refined, and implemented by everyone, every day, everywhere.
To create a Continuous Improvement Culture, you need:
1) WILL – You have to believe that good enough never is. You need to foster an environment of curiosity … Why? Why not? What if?
2) SKILL – It is about development, and it takes time and effort
3) AUTHORITY – Truly authorize everyone to make improvements. You’re engaged because you feel empowered to drive change.
4) GUIDANCE – It is about boundaries, learning, and development.
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
#LeanVlog #Continuous_Improvement #What_is_Continuous_Improvement