It’s the world wide data wrestling competition, and the teams break down as follows:
• IT: “we know about data, we’ve been doing data for years, what do you mean we don’t have a data strategy”
• Cyber Security: “we know about data and we need to secure everything, lock it all down we say”
• The business: “look at all the cool ways we can use our clients data, GDPR who????”
• The data governance team: “we’re the new kids on the block, and we’re really up against it”
• How do data governance teams wrestle effectively with all of these different teams and perspectives to come up with a coherent and useful data governance strategy?
Delegates will learn how we’re approaching this at PwC, some of the pitfalls and things we’ve learnt along the way.
If you would like to view the full range of conference recordings from the 2020 Master Data Management Summit & Data Governance conference please visit our website for more information.
email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/