Are you delivering software on time, but it doesn’t bring about the anticipated benefits? This happens when a project team fails to solve the right business problem.
The right problem is elusive, but here James Robertson gives you his years of experience of problem solving, and shows you why you can always uncover the right problem, and solve it.
During the webinar, you’ll hear:
– Why starting with a product backlog is probably not a good idea
– How to avoid the assumed solution
– How safe-to-fail probes of candidates solutions help you to connect more deeply with your customers or users
– Why double loop learning is helpful
– Why re-framing the problem usually gives a better result
– Seven rules for finding the right problem