🔵 RPA Training using UiPath – https://www.edureka.co/robotic-process-automation-training
In this Edureka “UiPath Tutorial For Beginners” you will get an introduction to the leading RPA tool – Uipath. Towards the end, we will also be doing hands-on using UiPath. Below are the topics covered in this UiPath Tutorial:
00:48 What is RPA?
2:03 RPA Tools
3:40 Installing UiPath
Get Started with UiPath
Types of Projects in UiPath Studio
7:23 Blank Project
7:54 Simple Process
8:49 Agent Process Improvement
10:19 Transactional Business Process
12:03 UiPath Components
18:45 User Events
22:35 Activity Pane
24:21 UI Automation
25:49 User Events
26:17 UiPath Orchestrator
29:17 Properties Pane
30:34 Control Bar
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
🔵 RPA Developer Master Program: https://bit.ly/2YNiR5H
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s RPA training makes you an expert in Robotic Process Automation.. Robotic Process Automation is Automation of repetitive and rule based tasks. In Edureka’s RPA online training, you will learn about the RPA concepts and will gain in-depth knowledge on UiPath tool using which you can automate the data extraction from the internet, login process, image recognition process and many more.
After completing the RPA Training, you will be able to:
1. Know about Robotic Process Automations and how it works
2. Know about the patterns and key considerations while designing a RPA solution
3. Know about the leading RPA tool i.e. UiPath
4. Gain practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using both the tools
5. Perform Image and Text automation
6. Create RPA bots and perform data manipulation
7. Debug and handle the exceptions through the tool
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an automation technology for making smart software by applying intelligence to do high volume and repeatable tasks that are time-consuming. RPA is automating the tasks of wide variety of industries, hence reducing the time and increasing the output. Some of facts about RPA includes:
1. A 2016 report by McKinsey and Co. predicts that the robotic process automation market could be worth $6.7 trillion by 2025
2. A major global wine business, after implementing RPA, increased the order accuracy from 98% to 99.7% while costs reduced to Rs. 5.2 Crore
3. A global dairy company used RPA to automate the processing and validation of delivery claims, reduced goodwill write-offs by Rs. 464 Million
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
High Performance Corporate Culture – 5 Genius Steps to Make it Happen
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Tips to Increase Workplace Productivity
Importance of KPI PDF in Measuring Performance Standards
Preparing For KPI Implementation
Home Office Productivity Tips