** RPA Training using UiPath : https://www.edureka.co/robotic-process-automation-training **
This Edureka video on “Top 10 Reasons To Learn RPA” will give you enough reasons why you must learn RPA. Following are the reasons why one should opt for RPA:
1. High Job Prospects
2. Cost Cutting Technology
3. ROI is Visible
4. Complex Problems are Solved
5. No Down Time
6. Delivers Security
7. Easy to Scale & Implement
8. Best of Intelligent Automation
9. Software Migration
10.RPA is not a Rip & Replace
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
🔵 RPA Developer Master Program: https://bit.ly/2YNiR5H
#Top10ReasonsToLearnRPA #RPATutorialForBegionners #RPATraining #GettingCertifiedWithRPA #WhatIsRPA
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Robotic Process Automation Course
Edureka’s RPA training helps you to understand the concepts around Robotic Process Automation using the leading RPA tool named ‘UiPath’. Robotic Process Automation is the automation of repetitive and rule based human tasks working with the software applications at the presentation/UI level i.e. no software integrations are needed at middleware, server or database levels. In this course, you will learn about the RPA concepts and will gain in-depth knowledge on UiPath tool using which you will be able to automate real-world processes at the enterprise level such as Insurance Claims Processing, Accounts Payable / Purchase Orders Processing, Invoice Processing, Complaints Management, Customer Feedback Analysis, Employee Onboarding, Compliance Reporting, and many more.
What are the Objectives of our Robotic Process AutomationTraining?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Know about Robotics Process Automations and their working
2. Assess the key considerations while designing an RPA solution
3. Work proficiently with the leading RPA tool ‘UiPath
4. Have practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using UiPath
5. Perform Image and Text automation
6. Learn Data Manipulation using variables and arguments
7. Create automations with applications running in Virtual Environments
8. Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automations
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an automation technology for making smart software by applying intelligence to do high volume and repeatable tasks that are time-consuming. RPA is automating the tasks of wide variety of industries, hence reducing the time and increasing the output.
Some of facts about RPA includes:
1. A 2016 report by McKinsey and Co. predicts that the robotic process automation market could be worth $6.7 trillion by 2025
2. A major global wine business, after implementing RPA, increased the order accuracy from 98% to 99.7% while costs reduced to Rs. 5.2 Crore
3. A global dairy company used RPA to automate the processing and validation of delivery claims, reduced goodwill write-offs by Rs. 464 Million
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
To master the concept of RPA, you need to have basic understanding of :
1.Basic programming knowledge of using if/else and switch conditions
2.Logical thinking ability
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
How to Be a Productivity Hero
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.How to Maintain Improved Performance
Fun Facts About Organization
Applications of Switchable Power Metering in Varying Environments
Conducting Time-Worthy Meetings