Another great video made in collaboration with Fabrizio Cireddu. Root Cause Analysis in 8 points. www.leanmanufacturingpdf.com
Here the transcript of the text:
Root Cause Analysis
1) Collect correct data: Who, when, where, what, why, how, how many
2) Describe process flow standard and current one (understand deviation)
3) Define potential causes: 6M analysis [Ishikawa] ( Man, Machine, Method, Material, Measurement, Mother Nature)
4) Verify which possible causes it was impacting in Gemba ( go in the real place and check personally)
5) Verify which causes were generating the issue and run for each one 5 Why to define root causes analysis
6) Minimum 3 items to answer with 5 Whys approach: why problem occur? Why was it not detect? Why did system fail?
7) Define Action plan with clear owners and timeline
8) Weekly review of action plan and monitoring results during daily KPI meeting
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog