In this webinar, Kate Brewster, Continuous Improvement Coordinator & Chief Process Officer at the City of Boroondara, will share the results of their customer focused process improvement program and some of the lessons they learned along the way.
Watch this webinar recording to learn how to:
– Make the shift to customer-centric BPM.
– Apply Lean thinking and customer experience principles to a service environment.
– Ensure your process improvement efforts drive real customer value.
– Maintain staff engagement in your improvement strategy.
– Go beyond simply process mapping to drive process engagement.
Improve Productivity in the Workplace With Fire Pit Meetings
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Ensuring Operational Efficiency – A Prerequisite For SMEs
How to Remove Workplace Distractions and Increase Productivity in a Virtual Work Environment?
Business Holiday Cards and Business Productivity
Coaching Employees For Organizational Progress