15-16 October 2020
This course will be available via live streaming.
After attending this course, delegates will:
• Understand what pre-project problem analysis is, and its significance in the analysis and project lifecycle
• Understand the importance of stakeholder identification, categorisation and management
• Be able to use a range of problem analysis techniques to understand problem situations
• Be able to define a problem using a ‘problem statement’ and understand how successful outcomes can be articulated with Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
• Understand what a Business Use Case diagram is and understand its value in articulating scope during pre-project problem analysis
• Use a 1 page ‘Project Concept Summary’ template to bring together a potential project idea onto a page
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/
Loosen Your Grip and Boost Your Productivity!
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Microsoft Office Productivity Survey Report
How Do We Overcome Resistance to Implementation?
Effective Time Management at Work
Team Foundation Server Workgroup Edition – Big Savings For Small Projects