In this Machine Learning video, we’ll look at the Top 10 Machine Learning Projects that are majorly used in the industries. You’ll learn the different algorithms and the models that are required for the projects. This video will also help any Machine Learning enthusiast to get an idea about how these projects are being implements and what its benefits are.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/machine-learning-projects-machine-learning-applications-machine-learning-training-simplilearn/Simplilearn/machine-learning-projects-machine-learning-applications-machine-learning-training-simplilearn
⏩ Check out the Machine Learning tutorial videos: https://bit.ly/3fFR4f4
#MachineLearningProjects #MachineLearningApplications #MachineLearningUseCases #MachineLearningInRealLife #MachineLearningTutorial #MachineLearning #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such as innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection, and even self-driving cars. This Machine Learning course prepares engineers, data scientists, and other professionals with the knowledge and hands-on skills required for certification and job competency in Machine Learning.
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Be able to model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3fouyY0
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0