This course is available via live streaming.
Visit the website for more information: https://irmuk.co.uk/events/architecting-the-digital-business-platform/
Is your organization planning, initiating or undergoing a digital transformation initiative? Then you know how important architecture and technology is to building a sustainable foundation. Yet so much has changed in the past 2 or 3 years that it’s hard to know what that should look like anymore. The environment is now part of a larger business ecosystem. Scale, speed, and scope are greatly expanded. AI and cognitive technologies are everywhere. Business architecture is different. Information and data architecture are different. Application architecture is different. Technology architecture is different. Security architecture is different. And, how they all fit together is different too.
• How the Digital Economy requires a new platform and architecture
• The overall architecture for the “Digital Business Platform”
• How to use business architecture to evaluate and plan digital transformation opportunities and options and shape the platform requirements
• The new information and data architecture to support an intelligent core and the ‘sense, compute, act’ paradigm and typical usage patterns that drive tradeoffs.
• Performance architecture for providing real time reporting on key enterprise business outcomes
• Application architecture in the era of microservices, containers, APIs, DaaS, FaaS, PaaS.
• Cloud and hybrid technology architectures for a sustainable, scalable, reliable flexible business platform.
• Security architecture to ensure Digital Trust, including Intelligence AI, and SECaaS.
email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/
Quality Assurance Using ISO 9001 Continuous Improvement & the Quality Improvement Process
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.The Ice Plant
Telecom Expenses Can Kill Your Bottom Line – Control Them With Telecom Expense Management
What Treasures Are Hidden in Your Office Drawers?
Not Another Meeting!