Best Lean Video Collection: https://www.leanvlog.com
Lean Video Course in PDFs: https://gum.co/yVgz
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
The Lean Change Process by Oskar Olofsson
Other video on www.leanmanufacturingpdf.com
In this video, you will understand the path to follow for a Lean Change.
1) Focus on what is most important to you (i.e., Lead Time, Quality, Time, Reliability)
2) Train everyone and explain why
3) Measure and map the current situation in detail
4) Set Goal and Visualize
5) Identify deviations early
6) Analyze root causes
7) Make one change at the time
8) Follow up, learn and standardize
9) Repeat Daily
10) Be Lean and get great success
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog