Lean Manufacturing is recognized to be the way to increase profits while reducing costs. Here the roadmap to Lean Manufacturing is condensed in 15 minutes.
✅ Here my answers to these common questions:
Why is it important to implement Lean Manufacturing? (0:52)
Where to start with Lean Manufacturing ? (2:57)
What results can be achieved with Lean Manufacturing ? (4:44)
What are the steps to follow for Lean Manufacturing ? (6:00)
Lean Manufacturing Example (8:34)
How much time and resources do I need to implement Lean Manufacturing? (12:20)
How do I involve colleagues in Lean Manufacturing? (12:42)
🔖 Books to read (Affiliate Links)
– The Goal – Theory of Constraints
– Toyota Production System – Beyond the Large Scale Production
– Lean Thinking – Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation
– The 4 Disciplines of Execution
📹 Related Videos & Tutorials
– Lean Principles and Lean Thinking (Japan vs USA)
– Theory of Constraints
– Hoshin Kanri
– Value Stream Mapping Tutorial
– 5S Methodology Tutorial
– Continuous Improvement Tutorial
📕 Resources to involve colleagues in Lean Manufacturing
– Resource 1 – The 4 Disciplines of Execution
– Resource 2 – The Lean Morning Meeting
– Resource 3 – Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
– Resource 4 – Active Listening
– Resource 5 – Science of Persuasion
– Resource 6 – What is Change Management
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist.
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos every week.
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog