Best Lean Video Collection: https://www.leanvlog.com
Lean Video Course in PDFs: https://gum.co/yVgz
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
Lean Failure! Why implementing Lean (too) often fails?
(other videos on www.leanvlog.com)
Excuses usually put on the table are:
1) The lack of management buy-in
2) The wrong Lean tools or techniques chosen without any correlation with the organization’s performance
3) The lack of will.
But then, what about management skills AND guidance?
75-80% of managers believe effective training is critical to project success, skill levels linked to business value yield a 10% increase in productivity.
Increase your chance for success when implementing Lean by assessing first your manager’s skills and their ability for guidance!
Skills don’t come out of the air, they are about development, and it takes time and effort.
Is it time to assess manager’s skills?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog