In this first event of the KanConf series of virtual mini-conferences, our special guest Dr. Alistair Cockburn and our guest panelists Teodora Bozheva, Luan Oliveira, Keith Hollwes, and Dimitar Karaivanov discuss all things Agile.
Here are the highlights:
1. The Agile Manifesto – why was it written, what would be done differently in hindsight and what do the next 20 years of Agility hold
2. Leadership and Change at Agile Organizations in a volatile world
3. Synergies between Kanban and the Heart of Agile
4. How to deal with common resistances of teams?
5. Is there a correct length of time for delivery of work? Should there be strict deadlines?
6. Scaling challenges and how to overcome them
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/3027444/
Follow Teodora Bozheva on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/teodorabozheva/
Follow Luan Oliveira on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliveira-luan/
Follow Keith Hollwes on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-howells-1099072b/
Follow Dimitar Karaivanov on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitar-karaivanov/
Try Kanbanize free – https://kanbanize.com/sign-up?utm_source=youtubeKanConfQ1&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=youtubeKanConfQ1