This video on ‘IT Service Management’ will take you through everything you need to know about the concept of IT service management. ITSM is the practice of delivering IT services and supporting internal customers with the help of people, processes and technology. The video will also cover concepts like what is ITIL, what is ITSM, key concepts of ITSM and the ITIL service lifecycle.
To learn more about ITIL®, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/it-service-management-tutorial-what-is-itsm-itil-foundation-training-simplilearn
Watch more videos on ITIL®: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jyD53vtp0I&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULCGKcQrKdlaJ0o2xgeQdoa
#ITServiceManagementTutorial #ITServiceManagement #WhatIsITSM #ITSM #ITSMExplained #ITILV4 #ITILTrainingVideos #ITILFoundation #ITILTrainingVideos #ITILCertification #ITILCourse #Simplilearn
ITIL® 4 Foundation is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals. This newest training for the ITIL framework is designed to introduce learners to the management of modern IT-enabled services, including key concepts and common language used in the ITIL services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for improving the quality of IT services across the IT organization.
What are the career benefits of this ITIL® 4 Certification?
ITIL® certification is one of the primary requirements for professionals who want to learn and understand the fundamental concepts of ITIL frameworks to enhance the quality of IT Service Management. ITIL certified professionals can earn 40 per cent more than their non-certified peers. This ITIL certification is best suited for:
– IT executives
– IT architects
– Business operation managers
– IT audit managers
– IT planners and consultants
– Database administrators
– ITSM trainers
– Service delivery professionals
– Quality analysts
– Application management and development teams
– IT managers and support managers
What are the course objectives?
ITIL® 4 is the latest release of the ITIL framework, designed to provide a more practical viewpoint to the ITIL lifecycle with best practices from other complementary platforms such as Agile, DevOps and Lean. The objective of this course is to provide a foundational level of understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle, and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes. The course covers all necessary concepts in the service management framework to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam.
What skills will you learn?
Upon completion of this ITIL Certification training you will learn:
– Concepts, key principles and process models required to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
– How ITIL principles can help an individual understand and apply IT service management in their organization.
– How to improve customer experience and ITSM efficiency with the help of ITIL tools and techniques.
– The purposes and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
– Industry best practices for deploying IT services.
Below are the topics explained in this ITIL tutorial:
1. What is ITIL? – 00:36
2. Why ITIL? – 04:02
3. ITIL Service Lifecycle – 06:23
4. Quiz – 29:45
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/it-service-management/itil-foundation-training?utm_campaign=IT-Service-Management-BTdsP4WOgVE&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0