The job market is hot. Business Analysis Managers and Hiring Managers can run into roadblocks attracting and hiring quality business analysis candidates. It’s frustrating when it takes a considerable amount of time to identify strong candidates, and even more frustrating to then lose them during the process.
Watch this panel discussion to gain insights on effective hiring techniques from industry experts Cate Murray (PMO Practice Director), Claire Mathews (Lead Account Executive) and Patrick McCrary (Sr. Recruiting/Delivery Manager) from Apex Systems.
This session covers:
– Top reasons they’ve seen their clients lose good candidates
– Formula for a quality hiring process
– Key components for a quality business analysis role job description
– Top tips to improve interview process
– Recommended exercises to improve process
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is a non-profit professional association serving the field of business analysis. As the global thought leader and voice of the business analysis community, IIBA actively supports the recognition of the profession, and works to maintain global standards for the ongoing development of the practice and certifications. Learn more at https://www.iiba.org/