How To Become A Leader In Digital
Dr Sander Meijer, Manager Enterprise Architecture, Royal BAM Group
Sander will be speaking at the Virtual Enterprise Architecture & Business Process Management Conference Europe 26-29 October 2020 on the subject, ‘How To Become A Leader In Digital’
View more information: https://irmuk.co.uk/events/enterprise-architecture-conference-europe/#how-to-become-a-leader-in-digital
Digitalisation is transforming the highly conservative construction industry and the built environment. Against this background, BAM’s strategy for 2016-2020 has an objectives to become a leader in digital construction. BAM intends to be at the forefront of digitisation by using cutting edge digital tools and processes. How is BAM facilitating this digital transformation?
In this presentation the audience will learn that digital transformation includes:
• Investing in innovation to create an attractive environment for partnerships and rapid prototyping to shorten time to market.
• Sharpening capabilities and the operating model, with a focus on employee training and development.
• Enhancing local entrepreneurship to serve clients.
• Improving systems and processes that operating companies use, which includes investing in knowledge and expertise for data-driven project selection, tendering and execution.
• Leveraging group synergies in areas such as business controls, information management, strategic sourcing and partnerships.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/
Are You “Out of Order”?
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.How to Shift Into Abundance
Four Steps to Overcome Procrastination
The Value of a Web-based On-boarding Program
Peak Up Your Office in the Winter