Artificial Intelligence (AI) is currently the hottest buzzword in tech. Here is a video on the role of Artificial Intelligence and its scope in the future. We have put together the best clips on Artificial Intelligence by the most well known leaders and influencers such as Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Sundar Pichai and Jeff Bezos. The last few years have seen a number of techniques that have previously been in the realm of science fiction slowly transform into reality. We have brought to you the business leaders of today speaking about artificial intelligence, what is fascinating about AI, the latest AI projects and what’s in store for the future of AI. We will also answer the question whether AI will someday overpower us humans. According to the report How AI Boosts Industry Profits and Innovations, AI is predicted to increase economic growth by an average of 1.7 percent across 16 industries by 2035. The report goes on to say that, by 2035, AI technologies could increase labor productivity by 40 percent or more, there by doubling economic growth in 12 developed nations that continue to draw talented and experienced professionals to work in this domain. Let us see what our business leaders have to say about this.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Artificial Intelligence training videos: https://bit.ly/2Li4Rur
#ArtificialIntelligence #AI #MachineLearning #SimplilearnAI #RiseofAI #FutureOfAI #SimplilearnTraining #DeepLearning #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Artificial Intelligence course provides training in the skills required for a career in AI. You will master TensorFlow, Machine Learning and other AI concepts, plus the programming languages needed to design intelligent agents, deep learning algorithms & advanced artificial neural networks that use predictive analytics to solve real-time decision-making problems without explicit programming.
Why learn Artificial Intelligence?
The current and future demand for AI engineers is staggering. The New York Times reports a candidate shortage for certified AI Engineers, with fewer than 10,000 qualified people in the world to fill these jobs, which according to Paysa earn an average salary of $172,000 per year in the U.S. (or Rs.17 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs in India) for engineers with the required skills.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence by taking our Artificial Intelligence certification training course. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of machine learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Comprehend the theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning.
6. Be able to model a wide variety of robust machine learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2AlrLiB
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com