This video on the Git tutorial will help you understand everything essential to learn regarding Git. The video will introduce to the basics of Git, and some of its basic commands. The tutorial will help you understand some basic Git operations and some advanced operations. Then we shall see the basics of GitHub and the features of the same. Towards the end, we shall see a hands-on demo showing Git’s work and the relationship between Git and GitHub.
The topics covered in the video are:
1.what is Git ? – 09:21
2.Basic Git commands – 14:47
3.Basic Git Operations – 20:19
4.Advance Git Operations – 28:25
5.What is GitHub ? – 31:15
6.Features of GitHub – 33:26
7.Demo – 36:56
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/git-tutorial-git-tutorial-for-beginners-git-basics-for-beginners-git-training-simplilearn/Simplilearn/git-tutorial-git-tutorial-for-beginners-git-basics-for-beginners-git-training-simplilearn
⏩ Check out the Git training playlist: https://bit.ly/2SkPwgx
#GitTutorial #GitTutorialForBeginners #GitBasics #GitBasicsForBeginners #WhatIsGit? #LearnGit #Git #GitTraining #Simplilearn
Learn the basics of Git—a version control system (VCS), and understand how to set up Git in your system, list the three-stage workflow in Git, create branches and track files, create repository in Git, GitHub and more.
What’s the focus of this course?
Git is a version control system (VCS) for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. It is primarily used for software development, but it can be used to keep track of changes in any files.This course enables you to learn and solve versioning problems with your files and codes. All these concepts are presented in an easy to understand manner, using demos and assignments to clarify the concepts and present the actual method of implementation.
What are the course objectives?
– Git course offered by Simplilearn will enable you to:
– Understand distributed version control system and its features
– Set-up Git in your system
– List the three-stage workflow in Git
– Create branches and track files
– Create a repository in Git and GitHub
– Describe merging, cloning, rebasing, among others
Who should take this course?
– The following professionals can go for this course:
– Software Professionals
– Testing Professionals
– Software Architects and Designers
– Open source contributors and enthusiasts
– Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as professionals using Git and GitHub
– Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
👉Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/git-training-course?utm_campaign=Git-Tutorial-e0eGZsnqGBQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0