Best Lean Video Collection: https://www.leanvlog.com
Lean Video Course in PDFs: https://gum.co/yVgz
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
Error Proofing can avoid you a lot of wastes. This is why www.leanmanufacturingpdf.com and www.flmlean.com decided to reveal this 4 points strategy.
Here the transcript of the video.
4 Priorities for error proofing
In LEAN, ERROR is one of the 8 wastes.
It causes Defects, Reworks, Resources and Time to fix it.
An error causes Stress and Frustrations, Unhappy Customers, Cash flow problems, even Monetary penalties…
* How do we start with error proofing?
A. Lean approach – Avoid making the error
B. Avoid passing the errors on to the next person
C. Avoid passing errors to the customer
* 4 priorities for error proofing
1. Make it impossible to make the error
2. Make it harder to make the error
3. Make it obvious the error occurred
4. Make the system or process robust, so it tolerates the error
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog