Data Ed Week Europe: https://irmuk.co.uk/data-ed-week-europe-2019/
Benefits of Attending:
• Four Conference Tracks with 50+ Sessions. Choose from conference tracks focussing on BI & Analytics, Enterprise Data, Data Strategy and Round Table Discussions. Delegates can also choose from 3 tracks from the Data Ed Week Europe, which is co-located with this conference. Delegates can therefore choose from seven tracks in total.
• Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors include Barclays Bank, Sears Holding, British Telecom, Direct Line Group, Telefonica UK, Capital One, Virgin Atlantic, St James’s Place, ABN AMRO, Home Office, Centrica Hive, Addison Lee, Dixons Carphone, MOL Group, SEGA Europe, Saudi Aramco, JLL, Primark, ECOLAB, Well Pharmacy, Göteborg Energi, Farfetch, Nucleus Financial and more…
• Sixteen Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
• World Class Leading Experts. Learn from leading experts and thought-leaders including Donald Farmer, Danette McGilvray, Mike Ferguson, Dr. Barry Devlin, Malcolm Chisholm, Alec Sharp, Rick van der Lans and Lori Silverman.
• Launching this Year! The Conference is now co-located with the Data ED Week Europe. This will be made up of a series of 1, 2 and 3 day intensive workshops around Enterprise Data, BI & Analytics. The workshops will range from introductory to advanced levels, taught by world leading data experts including Danette McGilvray, Donald Farmer, Mike Ferguson, Alec Sharp, Nigel Turner, Rick van der Lans, Malcolm Chisholm, Barry Devlin, Jon Evans, Daragh O Brien and Katherine O’Keefe. There will be workshops on Data Warehouse & BI, MDM, Data Management in a Hybrid and Multi Cloud Computing, Analytics, Big Data, Data Modelling, Data Quality and Data Governance.
• Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate on how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2018 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
• Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2016, 2017 & 2018 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 8866 8366
Visit Our Website: https://irmuk.co.uk/
How to Earn More Dollars Per Hour – No Matter What You Do
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Electronic Check Payment Processing
DHL, FEDEX, UPS – Domestic Shipping Service Comparison
Making the Lean Transition For Efficiency and Productivity