Watch the full-length video for FREE at http://businessanalysisexperts.com/product/draw-rigorous-physical-process-model/
This Knowledge Knugget is part of an 18 lecture eCourse “Data Flow Diagrams Simply Put!”. Take this self-paced course at http://businessanalysisexperts.com/product/ecourse-data-flow-diagrams-context-model/.
Prefer reading? Try the book version at http://www.amazon.com/Data-Flow-Diagramming-Example-Requirements-ebook/dp/B00VECCGLO/.
DESCRIPTION (lectures 4 and 5)
A Rigorous Physical Process Model is a simple, powerful tool for creating an easy-to-understand picture of how physical material and data flow through an organization. An excellent mode for presentations and analysis, they also represent a perfect entrée to the world of Data Flow Diagrams, Business Process Models, and Workflow Analysis.
Lectures 4 and 5 answer questions like:
1. What is a Rigorous Physical Process Model and why do I need it?
2. What symbols does it use and what does each symbol represent?
3. How can I create a Rigorous Physical Process Model from interview notes?
ABOUT THE ECOURSE
This KK is part of an eCourse (VIEW FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION AND OUTLINE at http://businessanalysisexperts.com/product/ecourse-data-flow-diagrams-context-model/). In this course you will learn the answers to these questions:
• What is a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) and what does it do for you?
• What is the difference between a Rigorous Physical Process Model and a Context-Level DFD?
• What symbols can you use on each type of diagram?
• What is the business value of exploding or levelling a DFD?
• What is a simple approach for drilling down into a process?
• How can you show the internal processes and flows that produce the results?
• What does balancing a Data Flow Diagram mean and what is the business value?
• What is the most efficient approach to balancing a DFD?
• What business value do detailed process specifications offer?
• How can you express detailed specifications for processes and data?
• What is “metadata” and why do you need it?
• What does a fully balanced DFD look like?
• What value does a DFD fragment provide?
To view more IT requirements training, visit the Business Analysis Learning Store at http://businessanalysisexperts.com/business-analysis-training-store/.
Field of Dreams
Wonderful firms operate under established processes that operate constantly regardless of that its partners are or any profits level. As my company incomes raised so did my requirement to create a process driven company. This is my tale.An Email Workaround for Large Files
I am now in a circumstance where I am creating days and also days of training products and my customer is not permitted to gain access to internet links or a decline box! There was no trouble until this previous week, when I produced the materials for the 12th training session. The topic was medicine use as well as drug screening. The images related to those subjects abounded. So the Megabyteses rapidly built up. The completed participant handbook, in-depth facilitator guide as well as PowerPoint slides totaled 94 MEGABYTES!Are Deadlines a Good Thing in the Workplace?
Most of us require to fulfill deadlines at some point in our job – yet in what situations are they valuable as well as when do they hinder outcomes? Neuroscience is highlighting a lot more regarding exactly how the mind functions and also significantly organizations are transforming to its findings for far better method in areas like management, performance, creative thinking, as well as change monitoring. It seems that what benefits efficiency in some areas does not necessarily relate to imaginative job …Applying Emotional Intelligence at Work – Improving Performance
Throughout a 2007 work environment concerns research, the global non-profit organization Six Seconds located that 89 percent of experts surveyed in a team of 135 participants thought that Emotional Intelligence was important to business performance and success. They additionally thought that 76 percent of work environment concerns that resulted in lower success rates were individuals and relational in nature. A 2012 follow-up research entailing a much larger group– 775 organization professionals– exposed that the variety of specialists who acknowledged people as well as relational problems were a substantial office issue was still over half of the overall group dimension (66 percent). Over half of the participants (61.7 percent) thought that these concerns existed since leaders were ineffective at driving modification.Project Management App Can Enhance Collaboration Among Team Members
It appears like almost everywhere that you transform it is impossible to look without seeing a clever phone. These smart phones are a sort of innovation that has actually altered the manner in which people do so lots of different tasks. Not only have they transformed our day-to-days live, however mobile phone innovation has actually additionally changed the organization globe.