Best Lean Video Collection: https://www.leanvlog.com
Lean Video Course in PDFs: https://gum.co/yVgz
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog
How to develop a Business Plan with a Lean approach in 10 points. Other Videos on www.leanvlog.com.
PDF’s on www.leanmanufacturingpdf.com
Here the transcript of the video.
Tips & Rules for a Business Plan
1. Business plan is not a power point exercise
2. It is work never-ending. 365 days for year
3. Starting point is the definition and discussion of the vision and targets for next 3-5 years
4. Set Targets and initiatives for next year to accomplish long term vision
To support Business Plan, you must:
A. Identify Wastes and opportunities during Gemba walk
B. Run pilot projects to find new opportunities
C. Communicate targets and goal deployment to your team and have their commitment and engagement
D. Monitor, tracking and review KPI in daily, weekly, monthly basis.
E. Ensure all team is supporting challenges with Gemba walk, wastes identification and generating new Kaizen ideas.
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
my name is Mark Anderson a 20+ year Lean Expert.
I have created LeanVlog because I want to spread Lean Thinking worldwide and I think the video is the most effective way to teach, learn, and spread knowledge.
If you want to stay in touch with me you can choose the channel you prefer.
A) To Be Updated on the Lean Videos and Communicate
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-valente-b83aaa14b/
B) Meet on Facebook
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanLab-146290372099121
C) Latest Videos and Playlist
• Website: https://www.leanvlog.com
D) 2 Videos Every Week
• Telegram Channel: https://t.me/leanvlog