** RPA Training using UiPath – https://www.edureka.co/robotic-process-automation-training **
** RPA Training using Automation Anywhere – https://www.edureka.co/automation-anywhere-certification-training **
This Edureka tutorial video on Blue Prism vs UiPath vs Automation Anywhere will help you in demystifying the fundamental differences between each of these RPA Tools. Following are the topics which are used for comparison:
3:42 Offers Trial Version
4:48 Market Trend
5:18 Based Technologies
6:47 Process Designer
7:30 Programming Skills
12:16 Operational Scalability
12:43 Community & Support
13:06 Jobs Related To Tools
RPA Playlist: https://bit.ly/2B53HLe
RPA Blog Series: https://bit.ly/2Ay1bzG
Subscribe to our Edureka YouTube channel to get video updates: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
#edureka #rpaedureka #uipath #automationanywhere #blueprism #blueprismvsuipathvsautomationanywhere
How does it work?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor-led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Robotic Process Automation Course
Edureka’s RPA training helps you to understand the concepts around Robotic Process Automation using the leading RPA tool named ‘UiPath’. Robotic Process Automation is the automation of repetitive and rules-based human tasks working with the software applications at the presentation/UI level i.e. no software integrations are needed at middleware, server or database levels. In this course, you will learn about the RPA concepts and will gain in-depth knowledge on UiPath tool using which you will be able to automate real-world processes at the enterprise level such as Insurance Claims Processing, Accounts Payable / Purchase Orders Processing, Invoice Processing, Complaints Management, Customer Feedback Analysis, Employee Onboarding, Compliance Reporting, and many more.
What are the Objectives of our Robotic Process AutomationTraining?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Know about Robotics Process Automation and their working
2. Assess the key considerations while designing an RPA solution
3. Work proficiently with the leading RPA tool ‘UiPath
4. Have practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using UiPath
5. Perform Image and Text automation
6. Learn Data Manipulation using variables and arguments
7. Create automation with applications running in Virtual Environments
8. Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automation
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an automation technology for making smart software by applying intelligence to do high volume and repeatable tasks that are time-consuming. RPA is automating the tasks of a wide variety of industries, hence reducing the time and increasing the output.
Some of the facts about RPA include:
1. A 2016 report by McKinsey and Co. predicts that the robotic process automation market could be worth $6.7 trillion by 2025
2. A major global wine business, after implementing RPA, increased the order accuracy from 98% to 99.7% while costs reduced to Rs. 5.2 Crore
3. A global dairy company used RPA to automate the processing and validation of delivery claims, reduced goodwill write-offs by Rs. 464 Million
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
To master the concept of RPA, you need to have a basic understanding of :
1.Basic programming knowledge of using if/else and switch conditions
2.Logical thinking ability
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free) for more information.
Postage Management – Streamline Your Business With Postage Management Solutions
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Washing Your Mind at Work
How to Lead With Fun – 3 Tips to Enhance Productivity, Creativity and Joy in the Workplace
Productivity Starts at the Top