-APM Volunteering – ways to get involved
Wednesday 26 January 2022
presented by Ewelina Kruk, APM Volunteers Steering Group (VSG)
The link to the write up page and resources of this webinar:
What does volunteering mean to you?
Enlist, offer, present oneself, chip in, sign up. These are exactly what volunteering is: a fantastic opportunity to step into a role which you may not be able to do otherwise, meet people you would not have met otherwise, think and discuss things that you would not have discussed otherwise!
Volunteering is a land of firsts if you want it to be!
– If you think you do not have the experience, ignore that thought now
– If you think you have not been with the APM long enough, ignore that thought now
– If you have a passion for volunteering, do not ignore that thought
– If you have a passion for the profession, do not ignore that thought.
The content of this webinar was chatting with the attendees on Wednesday 26 January about the many volunteering roles Ewelina has had so far with Association for Project Management, alongside a busy career.
Ewelina talked about:
– How she presented myself in order to chip in
– What her drivers and motivations were for volunteering
– How she have benefited from making this investment
– What opportunities are available to you.
– As part of this she highlighted the option MAPM and FAPM holders have to join the Volunteers Steering Group.
An opportunity to join VSG comes around only once a year, so do not miss it.
APM’s new strategy is soon to be launched, which makes this a perfect time for you to join a passionate and dedicated group of people eager to support the transformation.