The world of business analysis is changing and changing fast. Are you and your organization prepared for those changes? Are you prepared to weather the upheaval and be as agile as the next competing organization?
Through work with global clients, extensive activities in social media, article development and publications, Glenn R. Brûlé, Executive Director of Global Client Solutions at ESI International, has made his predictions for what he believes to be 10 Key Trends in Business Analysis for 2012. Glenn will share his predictions as well as the insight and rationale behind them in this interactive webinar.
Look for Glenn to dive into the following topics:
• Business Analysis in government agencies,
• The hybrid role of project management and business analysis
• The business behind business analysis and the pressing need for demonstrated ROI
• Who stands to gain from business analysis certification; and
• How BA’s should be embracing the rise current technologies
Subliminal Management & Optimum Efficiency Model
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Employee Productivity
The E-Myth and Procedure Writing
How to Avoid Business Burn Out
Lean Manufacturing – Are You Ready For Process Improvement?